Report NEP-SOC-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Guiso & Helios Herrera & Massimo Morelli & Tommaso Sonno, 2017. "Demand and Supply of Populism," EIEF Working Papers Series 1703, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Feb 2017.
- Fontana, Nicola & Nannicini, Tommaso & Tabellini, Guido, 2017. "Historical Roots of Political Extremism: The Effects of Nazi Occupation of Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 10551, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beugnot, Julie & Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2017. "Gender and Peer Effects in Social Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 10588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julie Beugnot & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix & Marie Claire Villeval, 2017. "Gender and Peer Effects on Performance in Social Networks," Working Papers 1711, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Myria Georgiou & Wallis Motta & Sonia Livingstone, 2016. "Community through digital connectivity? Communication infrastructure in multicultural London: final report," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69587, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Szeidl, Adam & Szucs, Ferenc, 2017. "Media Capture through Favor Exchange," CEPR Discussion Papers 11875, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jahnke, Björn & Fochmann, Martin & Wagener, Andreas, 2016. "Does the reliability of institutions affect public good contributions? Evidence from a laboratory experiment," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145646, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Blesse, Sebastian & Martin, Thorsten, 2016. "Let's stay in touch - Evidence on the role of social learning in local tax interactions," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145614, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Rettore, Enrico & Tonini, Sara, 2017. "The chips are down: The influence of family on children's trust formation," GLO Discussion Paper Series 19, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Timme, Florian & Sass, Markus, 2016. "Doing it once is good, doing it twice is even better. On the dynamics of altruistic behavior," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145536, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Schone, Pal & von Simson, Kristine & Strom, Marte, 2017. "Girls Helping Girls: The Impact of Female Peers on Grades and Educational Choices," IZA Discussion Papers 10586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bilson, Jessica R. & Jetter, Michael & Kristoffersen, Ingebjørg, 2017. "Gender Differences in the Link between Income and Trust Levels: Evidence from Longitudinal Data," IZA Discussion Papers 10585, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lars Kunze & Nicolai Suppa, 2017. "The Effect of Unemployment on Social Participation of Spouses: Evidence from Plant Closures in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 898, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Cohen-Zada, Danny & Elder, Todd E., 2017. "Religious Pluralism and the Transmission of Religious Values through Education," IZA Discussion Papers 10569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David L. Dickinson & David Masclet & Emmanuel Peterle, 2017. "Discrimination as favoritism: The private benefits and social costs of in-group favoritism in an experimental labor market," Working Papers 17-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- D'Ambrosio, Anna & Montresor, Sandro & Parrilli, Mario Davide & Quatraro, Francesco, 2017. "Migration, communities-on-the-move and international innovation networks: An empirical analysis of Spanish regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201701, University of Turin.
- Vesely, Stepan & Wengström, Erik, 2017. "Risk and Cooperation: Experimental Evidence from Stochastic Public Good Games," Working Papers 2017:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Steeve Marchand & Maria Adelaida Lopera, 2017. "Peer Effects and Risk-Taking Among Entrepreneurs: Lab-in-the-Field Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 1703, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.