Report NEP-SOC-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bergh, Andreas & Öhrvall, Richard, 2016. "The Moldable Young: How Institutions Impact Social Trust," Working Paper Series 1132, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Aidin Hajikhameneh & Erik O. Kimbrough, 2017. "Individualism, Collectivism, and Trade," Discussion Papers dp17-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Pierluigi Conzo & Arnstein Aassve & Giulia Fuochi & Letizia Mencarini, 2017. "The Cultural Foundations of Happiness," CSEF Working Papers 466, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Barigozzi, Francesca & Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2017. "Women's career choices, social norms and child care policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11797, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rokhaya Dieye & Bernard Fortin, 2017. "Gender Peer Effects Heterogeneity in Obesity," Cahiers de recherche 1702, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Kosuke Uetake & Nathan Yang, 2017. "Inspiration From The "Biggest Loser": Social Interactions In A Weight Loss Program," Working Papers 170001, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2017. "A Talmudic Approach to Bankruptcy Problems," Working Papers 17.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- McDoom, Omar Shahabudin, 2016. "Horizontal inequality, status optimization, and interethnic marriage in a conflict-affected society," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68932, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eduardo Zegarra & Angie Higuchi & Ricardo Vargas, 2017. "Assessing the impacts of a training program for women in Peru: Are There social networking effects?," Working Papers PMMA 2017-02, PEP-PMMA.
- Bernd Frick & Anica Rose, 2017. "Over the top: Team composition and performance in Himalayan expeditions," Working Papers Dissertations 24, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.