Report NEP-SOC-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M.Bigoni & S. Bortolotti & M. Casari & D. Gambetta, 2017. "At the root of the North-South cooperation gap in Italy: Preferences or beliefs?," Working Papers wp1092, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- V. Pelligra & T. Reggiani & T. Medda, 2016. "Does Experience Affect Fairness, Reciprocity and Cooperation in Lab Experiments?," Working Paper CRENoS 201610, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- V. Pelligra & T. Reggiani & D.J. Zizzo, 2016. "Responding to (Un)Reasonable Requests," Working Paper CRENoS 201614, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Antoci, Angelo & Delfino, Alexia & Paglieri, Fabio & Panebianco, Fabrizio & Sabatini, Fabio, 2016. "Civility vs. incivility in online social interactions: an evolutionary approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68800, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fontana, Nicola & Nannicini, Tommaso & Tabellini, Guido, 2017. "Historical Roots of Political Extremism: The Effects of Nazi Occupation of Italy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11758, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Camera, Gabriele & Gioffré, Alessandro, 2017. "Asymmetric social norms," SAFE Working Paper Series 162, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Johannemann, Kirsten & Morasch, Karl & Wiens, Marcus, 2016. "Can occupational norms foster cooperative behavior? An experimental study comparing cooperation by military officers and civilians," Working Papers in Economics 2016,1, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- F. Barigozzi & H. Cremer & K. Roeder, 2017. "Women's career choices, social norms and child care policies," Working Papers wp1094, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mare, Mauro & Motroni, Antonello & Porcelli, Francesco, 2016. "Family Ties and Underground Economy," MPRA Paper 76059, University Library of Munich, Germany.