Report NEP-SOC-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Pinotti, 2016. "Clicking on Heaven's Door: The E ffect of Immigrant Legalization on Crime," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1625, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Alice Hsiaw & Ing-Haw Cheng, 2016. "Distrust in Experts and the Origins of Disagreement," Working Papers 110, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & Anil Rupasingha, 2016. "Wage Determination in Social Occupations: the Role of Individual Social Capital," Working Papers 16-46, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- van Ham, Maarten & Tammaru, Tiit & de Vuijst, Elise & Zwiers, Merle, 2016. "Spatial Segregation and Socio-Economic Mobility in European Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 10277, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Lanninger, Alma W. & Sundström, Marianne, 2016. "Reforming the Integration of Refugees: The Swedish Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 10307, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lindquist, Matthew J. & Sol, Joeri & van Praag, Mirjam C. & Vladasel, Theodor, 2016. "On the Origins of Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Sibling Correlations," IZA Discussion Papers 10278, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Catherine Deri-Armstrong & Rose Anne Devlin & Forough Seifi, 2016. "Build it and they will come: Volunteer Opportunities and Volunteering," Working Papers 1615E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Johannes VAN DER POL, 2016. "Social interactions between innovating firms: an analytical review of the literature," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2016-23, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2015. "Lattices in social networks with influence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00977005, HAL.
- Stanislao Gualdi & Antoine Mandel, 2016. "Endogenous Growth in Production Networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Elizabeth Gooch & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Bauyrzhan Yedgenov, 2016. "A Superior Instrument for the Role of Institutional Quality on Economic Development," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1610, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Lopez Arceiz, Francisco & Solferino, Nazaria & Solferino, Viviana & Tortia, Ermanno C., 2016. "Corporate social responsibility is just a twist in a Möbius Strip: An empirical test on Italian cooperatives," MPRA Paper 74776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryan R. Brady & Michael Insler & Ahmed S. Rahman, 2016. "Bad Company: Understanding Negative Peer Effects in College Achievement," Departmental Working Papers 51, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.