Report NEP-SOC-2016-09-11This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric D Gould & Alexander Hijzen, 2016. "Growing Apart, Losing Trust? The Impact of Inequality on Social Capital," IMF Working Papers 16/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Irma Clots-Figueras & Roberto Hernán González & Praveen Kujal, 2016. "Trust and Trustworthiness under Information Asymmetry and Ambiguity," Working Papers 16-17, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Gabriele Camera & Cary Deck & David Porter, 2016. "Do Economic Inequalities Affect Long-Run Cooperation?," Working Papers 16-18, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Bergh, Andreas & Funcke, Alexander, 2016. "Does Country Level Social Trust Predict the Size of the Sharing Economy?," Working Paper Series 1130, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Michael Haliassos & Hector F. CALVO PARDO & Chryssi Giannitsarou & Luc Arrondel, 2016. "Informative Social Interactions," 2016 Meeting Papers 636, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Smolkin, Anton, 2016. "Social Capital and Reconfiguration of 'Trust Networks': A Sociological Analysis," Working Papers 7612, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Michael Luca, 2016. "Designing Online Marketplaces: Trust and Reputation Mechanisms," Harvard Business School Working Papers 17-017, Harvard Business School.
- Hideaki Goto, 2016. "Economic Development and Preferences for Redistribution," Working Papers EMS_2016_10, Research Institute, International University of Japan.