Report NEP-SOC-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Camussi & Anna Laura Mancini, 2016. "Individual trust: does quality of public services matter?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1069, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Feri, Francesco & Pin, Paolo & Vollenweider, Xavier, 2016. "Ties that Bind: Network Redistributive Pressure and Economic Decisions in Village Economies," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236345, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ben Fine, 2016. "Social Capital: From One-Dimensional Man to One-Dimensions Economy and Economics," Working Papers 197, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Scharf, Kimberley & Smith, Sarah, 2016. "Relational Altruism and Giving in Social Groups," CEPR Discussion Papers 11333, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bauer, Michal & Blattman, Christopher & Chytilova, Julie & Henrich, Joseph & Miguel, Edward & Mitts, Tamar, 2016. "Can War Foster Cooperation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lata Gangadharan & Tarun Jain & Pushkar Maitra & Joseph Vecci, 2016. "The behavioural implications of women's empowerment programmes," WIDER Working Paper Series 064, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2016. "Gendered Entrepreneurship Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 9984, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Massimo Anelli & Giovanni Peri, 2016. "Does Emigration Delay Political Change? Evidence from Italy during the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 22350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2016. "Are the Japanese Unique? Evidence from Household Saving and Bequest Behavior," ISER Discussion Paper 0973, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Hiroki Ozono & Yoshio Kamijo & Kazumi Shimizu, 2015. "Institutionalize reciprocity to overcome the public goods provision problem," Working Papers SDES-2015-19, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jul 2015.
- Bryan S. Graham, 2016. "Homophily and transitivity in dynamic network formation," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Noémie NAVARRO & Fabio CASTIGLIONESI, 2016. "(In)Efficient Interbank Networks," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2016-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).