Report NEP-SOC-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yola Engler & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Lionel Page, 2016. "Guilt-averse or reciprocal? Looking at behavioural motivations in the trust game," Working Papers 2016-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Ben Fine & Juan Pablo DurÂ·n Ortiz, 2016. "Social Capital: From the GringoÃs Tale to the Colombian Reality," Working Papers 195, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Luigi Butera & Daniel Houser, 2016. "Delegating Altruism: Toward an Understanding of Agency in Charitable Giving," Working Papers 1060, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Kummer, Michael & Slivko, Olga & Zhang, Michael, 2017. "Economic downturn and volunteering: Do economic crises affect content generation on Wikipedia?," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-078 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- M. Savioli & R. Patuelli, 2016. "Social capital, institutions and policymaking," Working Papers wp1070, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alemanno, Alberto, 2016. "What Role for Civil Society Coalitions in Supranational Governance?," HEC Research Papers Series 1138, HEC Paris.
- Grund, Christian & Harbring, Christine & Thommes, Kirsten, 2016. "Group (Re-)formation in Public Good Games: The Tale of the Bad Apple," IZA Discussion Papers 9982, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alexandra Avdeenko & Thomas Siedler, 2016. "Intergenerational Correlations of Extreme Right-Wing Party Preferences and Attitudes toward Immigration," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 845, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Giacomo De Giorgi & Anders Frederiksen & Luigi Pistaferri, 2016. "Consumption Network Effects," NBER Working Papers 22357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drazen, Allan & Ozbay, Erkut, 2016. "Does 'Being Chosen' to Lead Induce Non-Selfish Behavior? Experimental Evidence on Reciprocity," CEPR Discussion Papers 11338, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.