Report NEP-SOC-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Espín, Antonio M. & Exadaktylos, Filippos & Neyse, Levent, 2016. "Heterogeneous Motives in the Trust Game: A Tale of Two Roles," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 141321, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Goel, Deepti & Lang, Kevin, 2016. "Social Ties and the Job Search of Recent Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 9942, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Henning, Christian & Zubek, Nana, 2016. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum revisited: The influence of social networks and health status on preferences for functional food," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235917, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Marco Manacorda & Andrea Tesei, 2016. "Liberation Technology: Mobile Phones and Political Mobilization in Africa," HiCN Working Papers 217, Households in Conflict Network.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2016. "For God's sake. The impact of religious proximity on firms' exports," Working Papers 418, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2016. "Groups, Norms and Endogenous Membership: Towards a Socially Inclusive Economics," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201604, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Tominey, Emma, 2016. "The Family Peer Effect on Mothers' Labour Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 9927, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bryan S. Graham, 2016. "Homophily and Transitivity in Dynamic Network Formation," NBER Working Papers 22186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naschold, Felix, 2016. "Getting ahead or falling behind? – The importance of households’ ability to manage idiosyncratic risk in rural Ghana," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235720, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.