Report NEP-SOC-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergio Currarini & Jesse Matheson & Fernando Vega Redondo, 2016. "A Simple Model of Homophily in Social Networks," Discussion Papers in Economics 16/05, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Jaime Torres, Mónica Marcela & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2016. "Social Norms and Information Diffusion in Water-saving Programs: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment in Colombia," Working Papers in Economics 652, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Steinmayr, 2016. "Exposure to Refugees and Voting for the Far-Right. (Unexpected) Results from Austria," WIFO Working Papers 514, WIFO.
- Uslaner, Eric & yamamura, Eiji, 2016. "Disaster and political trust: The Japan Tsunami and Earthquake of 2011," MPRA Paper 70527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Roskruge & Jacques Poot & Laura King, 2016. "Social capital, entrepreneurship and living standards: differences between immigrants and the native born," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1607, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Piekalkiewicz, Marcin, 2016. "Money, Social Capital and Materialism. Evidence from Happiness Data," EconStor Preprints 130185, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Bergh, Andreas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2016. "Burying the Bumblebee Once and for All:," Working Paper Series 1119, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Shun Wang & Weina Zhou, 2016. "The Unintended Long-term Consequences of Mao’s Mass Send-Down Movement: Marriage, Social Network, and Happiness," HiCN Working Papers 213, Households in Conflict Network.
- Kosse, Fabian & Deckers, Thomas & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah & Falk, Armin, 2016. "The Formation of Prosociality: Causal Evidence on the Role of Social Environment," IZA Discussion Papers 9861, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Natalia BORZINO & Enrique FATAS & Emmanuel PETERLE, 2016. "In Gov We Trust, Voluntary compliance in networked investment games," Working Papers 2016-04, CRESE.
- Sandro Casal & Francesco Fallucchi & Simone Quercia, 2016. "Morals and markets: The case of ultimatum bargaining," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-05, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Bauer, Michal & Fiala, Nathan & Levely, Ian, 2014. "Trusting Former Rebels: An Experimental Approach to Understanding Reintegration After Civil War," Working Papers 31, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.