Report NEP-SOC-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristina Bicchieri & Peter McNally, 2016. "Shrieking Sirens. Schemata, Scripts, and Social Norms: How Change Occurs," PPE Working Papers 0005, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bertrand, Marianne & Cortes, Patricia & Olivetti, Claudia & Pan, Jessica, 2016. "Social Norms, Labor Market Opportunities, and the Marriage Gap for Skilled Women," CEPR Discussion Papers 11124, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feld J.F. & ZÃ¶litz U.N., 2016. "Understanding peer effects - On the nature, estimation and channels of peer effects," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Pietro Battiston & Simona Gamba, 2016. "The Impact of Social Pressure on Tax Compliance: a Field Experiment," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2016-04, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Stephen Billings & David Deming & Stephen L. Ross, 2016. "Partners in Crime: Schools, Neighborhoods and the Formation of Criminal Networks," Working Papers 2016-006, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Do, Quoc-Anh & Nguyen, Kieu-Trang & Tran, Anh, 2016. "One Mandarin Benefits the Whole Clan: Hometown Favoritism in an Authoritarian Regime," CEPR Discussion Papers 11126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ngo Van Long, 2016. "The Impacts of Other-Regarding Preferences and Ethical Choice on Environmental Outcomes: A Review of the Literature," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-10, CIRANO.
- Burks, Stephen V. & Nosenzo, Daniele & Anderson, Jon E. & Bombyk, Matthew & Ganzhorn, Derek & Götte, Lorenz & Rustichini, Aldo, 2016. "Lab Measures of Other-Regarding Preferences Can Predict Some Related On-the-Job Behavior: Evidence from a Large Scale Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baert, Stijn & Vuji?, Sun?ica, 2016. "Immigrant Volunteering: A Way Out of Labour Market Discrimination?," IZA Discussion Papers 9763, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ingelaere, Bert & Verpoorten, Marijke, 2016. "Inter-ethnic trust in the aftermath of mass violence: insights from large-N life histories," IOB Working Papers 2016.03, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).