Report NEP-SOC-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marbuah, George & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2015. "Carbon emission and social capital in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2015:5, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Fochmann, Martin & Jahnke, Bjoern & Wagener, Andreas, 2016. "Does the Reliability of Institutions Affect Public Good Contributions? Evidence from a Laboratory Experiment," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-570, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Dimant, Eugen, 2015. "On Peer Effects: Behavioral Contagion of (Un)Ethical Behavior and the Role of Social Identity," MPRA Paper 68732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boris Gershman, 2015. "Witchcraft Beliefs and the Erosion of Social Capital: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa and Beyond," Working Papers 2015-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Fehr, Dietmar & Sutter, Matthias, 2016. "Gossip and the Efficiency of Interactions," IZA Discussion Papers 9704, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Harounan Kazianga & Zaki Wahhaj, 2016. "Intra-household Resource Allocation and Familial Ties," Economics Working Paper Series 1605, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Wu, Jiabin, 2016. "Social Connections and Cultural Heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 69599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Viresh Amin, 2014. "The Role of Trust-Control Mechanisms in Operations Processes: Mitigating Mission Drift in a Microfinance Institution in Gujarat, India," Management Working Papers 7, Birkbeck Department of Management, revised Jun 2014.
- Chih-Sheng Hsieh & Hans van Kippersluis, 2015. "Smoking Initiation: Peers and Personality," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-093/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aniekwe, Chika Charles & Agbiboa, Daniel Egiegba, 2015. "Civic engagement and its role in mitigating electoral violence in Nigeria: implications for the 2015 general elections," IOB Working Papers 2015.01, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).