Report NEP-SOC-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo Hernandez & Dylan Minor, 2015. "Political Identity and Trust," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-012, Harvard Business School.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2015. "Keeping up with the e-Joneses: Do online social networks raise social comparisons?," Papers 1507.08863, arXiv.org.
- Bernard, Tanguy & Frölich, Markus & Landmann, Andreas & Unte, Pia Naima & Viceisza, Angelino & Wouterse, Fleur, 2015. "Building Trust in Rural Producer Organizations in Senegal: Results from a Randomized Controlled Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 9207, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brueckner, Markus & Chong, Alberto & Gradstein, Mark, 2015. "Does Economic Prosperity Breed Trust?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10749, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goulas, Sofoklis & Megalokonomou, Rigissa, 2015. "Social Interactions Through Space and Time: Evidence from College Enrollment and Academic Mobility," MPRA Paper 65882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arun Advani & Bansi Malde, 2014. "Empirical methods for networks data: social effects, network formation and measurement error," IFS Working Papers W14/34, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Irlenbusch, Bernd & Saxler, David, 2015. "Social Responsibility in Market Interaction," IZA Discussion Papers 9240, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yann Bramoullé & Rachel Kranton, 2015. "Games Played on Networks," AMSE Working Papers 1530, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tuccio, Michele & Wahba, Jackline, 2015. "Can I Have Permission to Leave the House? Return Migration and the Transfer of Gender Norms," IZA Discussion Papers 9216, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).