Report NEP-SOC-2015-05-02This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meier, Stephan & Stephenson, Matthew, 2015. "Culture of Trust and Division of Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 8974, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paolo Emilio Mistrulli & Valerio Vacca, 2015. "Social capital and the cost of credit: evidence from a crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1009, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Roland, Gérard, 2015. "Culture, Institutions and Democratization," CEPR Discussion Papers 10563, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dessi, Roberta & Rustichini, Aldo, 2015. "Strong intrinsic motivation," IDEI Working Papers 847, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- James J. Murphy & Nomin Batmunkh & Ben Nilsson & Samantha Ray, 2015. "The Impact of Social Information on the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods: A Replication Study," Working Papers 15-08, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Collewet, Marion & de Grip, Andries & de Koning, Jaap, 2015. "Conspicuous Work: Peer Working Time, Labour Supply and Happiness for Male Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 9011, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eiji Yamamura, 2015. "Comparison of Social Capital's Effect on Consideration of Suicide between Urban and Rural Areas," ISER Discussion Paper 0933, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Elias Carroni & Simone Righi, 2015. "Pricing in Social Networks under Limited Information," Working Papers 1503, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Lata Gangadharan & Philip J. Grossman & Kristy Jones, 2014. "Deconstructing Giving: Donor Types and How They Give," Monash Economics Working Papers 53-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.