Report NEP-SOC-2014-11-28This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Bartolini & Francesco Sarracino, 2014. "It's not the economy, stupid! How social capital and GDP relate to happiness over time," Papers 1411.2138, arXiv.org.
- Mikucka, Malgorzata & Sarracino, Francesco, 2014. "Making economic growth and well-being compatible: the role of trust and income inequality," MPRA Paper 59695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucie Cerna, 2014. "Trust: What it is and Why it Matters for Governance and Education," OECD Education Working Papers 108, OECD Publishing.
- Maldonado, Edgar & van Gorp, Annemijn & Pogrebnyakov, Nicolai, 2014. "A friend in need: Emergency responders' social media use and the effects on response practices," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101417, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Bryan S. Graham, 2014. "Methods of Identification in Social Networks," NBER Working Papers 20414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Ottoni-Wilhelm & Lise Vesterlund & Huan Xie, 2014. "Why Do People Give? Testing Pure and Impure Altruism," NBER Working Papers 20497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Craig, Ashley & Garbarino, Ellen & Heger, Stephanie A. & Slonim, Robert, 2014. "Waiting To Give," IZA Discussion Papers 8491, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Catia Batista & Dan Silverman & Dean Yang, 2014. "Directed Giving: Evidence from an Inter-Household Transfer Experiment," NBER Working Papers 20605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheng, John W. & Mitomo, Hitoshi & Otsuka, Tokio, 2014. "The effect of simultaneous multi-screening on the users' knowledge of social issues in a highly mediated society," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101386, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Andreas Karpf, 2014. "Expectation Formation and Social Influence," Post-Print halshs-00951588, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00915173 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gill, David & Stone, Rebecca, 2014. "Desert and Inequity Aversion in Teams," IZA Discussion Papers 8444, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).