Report NEP-SOC-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Alesina & Caterina Gennaioli & Stefania Lovo, 2015. "Public goods and ethnic diversity: evidence from deforestation in Indonesia," GRI Working Papers 166, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Jason Fletcher & Stephen Ross & Yuxiu Zhang, 2014. "The Determinants and Consequences of Friendship Composition," Working Papers 2014-016, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Anastasia Danilov & Timo Vogelsang, 2014. "Time for Helping," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 05-05, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Diasakos, Theodoros M & Neymotin, Florence, 2013. "Coordination in Public Good Provision: How Individual Volunteering is Impacted by the Volunteering of Others," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-119, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Anastasia Litina, 2014. "Natural Land Productivity, Cooperation and Comparative Development," DEM Discussion Paper Series 14-16, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Takao Kato & Pian Shu, 2013. "Competition and Social Identity in the Workplace: Evidence from a Chinese Textile Firm," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-011, Harvard Business School, revised Sep 2014.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-573 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gauer, Florian & Landwehr, Jakob, 2016. "Continuous homophily and clustering in random networks," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 515, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Schaller, Lena & Ehmeier, V & Kapfer, Martin & Kantelhardt, J., 2014. "Agricultural landscape as a driver of regional competitiveness - The role of stakeholder networks in landscape valorisation," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 174944, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Mohamed I. Gomaa & Stuart Mestelman & Mohamed Shehata, 2014. "Social Distance, Reputation, Risk Attitude, Value Orientation and Equity in Economic Exchanges," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-07, McMaster University.
- Prummer, Anja & Siedlarek, Jan-Peter, 2014. "Institutions And The Preservation Of Cultural Traits," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 470, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.