Report NEP-SOC-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Karpf, 4/02. "Expectation Formation and Social Influence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00951588, HAL.
- Marco Paccagnella & Paolo Sestito, 2014. "School cheating and social capital," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 952, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kevin Lewis & Kurt Gray & Jens Meierhenrich, 2014. "The structure of online activism," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55821, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Heltberg,Rasmus & Lakhani,Sadaf Sayyeda & Sacks,Audrey, 2014. ""They Are Not Like Us": Understanding Social Exclusion," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6784, The World Bank.
- Anders Fremstad, 2014. "Gains from Sharing: Sticky Norms, Endogenous Preferences, and the Economics of Shareable Goods," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Sotiris Georganas & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2014. "Peer Pressure and Productivity: The Role of Observing and Being Observed," CESifo Working Paper Series 4572, CESifo Group Munich.
- Naroditskiy, Victor & Stein, Sebastian & Tonin, Mirco & Tran-Thanh, Long & Vlassopoulos, Michael & Jennings, Nicholas R., 2014. "Referral Incentives in Crowdfunding," IZA Discussion Papers 7995, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aoki, Yu, 2014. "Donating Time to Charity: Not Working for Nothing," IZA Discussion Papers 7990, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gani Aldashev & Marco Marini & Thierry Verdier, 2014. "Brothers in Alms? Coordination Betwen Nonprofits on Markets for Donations," Working Papers 1406, University of Namur, Department of Economics.