Report NEP-SOC-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drouvelis, Michalis & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2013. "Are Happier People Less Judgmental of Other People's Selfish Behaviors? Laboratory Evidence from Trust and Gift Exchange Games," IZA Discussion Papers 7495, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Elaine Liu & Juanjuan Meng & Joseph Wang, 2013. "Confucianism and Preferences: Evidence from Lab Experiments in Taiwan and China," Working Papers 2013-199-49, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Berulava, George, 2013. "Do Trust-Based Relations Improve Firm’s Performance? Evidence from Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 48430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jianpei Li & Paul Schweinzer, 2013. "Efficiency in strategic form games: A little trust can go a long way," Discussion Papers 13/19, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bethencourt, Carlos & Kunze, Lars, 2013. "Tax evasion, social norms and economic growth," MPRA Paper 48427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harounan Kazianga & Zaki Wahhaj, 2010. "Gender, Social Norms and Household Production in Burkina Faso," Economics Working Paper Series 0910, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised Sep 2011.
- Jörg Wischermann, 2013. "Civic Organizations in Vietnam’s One-Party State: Supporters of Authoritarian Rule?," GIGA Working Paper Series 228, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Yann Algan & Camille Hémet & David Laitin, 2013. "The Social Effects of Ethnic Diversity at the Local Level: A Natural Experiment with Exogenous Residential Allocation," AMSE Working Papers 1338, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised 10 Jul 2013.
- Shanker Satyanath & Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013. "Bowling for Fascism: Social Capital and the Rise of the Nazi Party in Weimar Germany, 1919-33," Working Papers 703, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.