Report NEP-SOC-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lilley, Andrew & Slonim, Robert, 2013. "The Price of Warm Glow," IZA Discussion Papers 7445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simone Gobien & Björn Vollan, 2013. "Playing with the social network: Social cohesion in resettled and non-resettled communities in Cambodia," Working Papers 2013-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Björn Vollan & Yexin Zhou & Andreas Landmann & Biliang Hu & Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, 2013. "Cooperation and Authoritarian Norms: An experimental study in China," Working Papers 2013-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- René van Bavel & Aaron Martin, 2012. "Assessing the Benefits of Social Networks for Organizations - Report on the first phase of the SEA-SoNS Project," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC78641, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre, revised Mar 2013.
- Jordi Domènech Feliu & Thomas Jeffrey Miley, 2013. "Structural change, collective action, and social unrest in 1930s Spain," Working Papers in Economic History wp13-05, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Ticchi, Davide & Verdier, Thierry & Vindigni, Andrea, 2013. "Democracy, Dictatorship and the Cultural Transmission of Political Values," IZA Discussion Papers 7441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doepke, Matthias, 2013. "Exploitation, Altruism, and Social Welfare: An Economic Exploration," IZA Discussion Papers 7449, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bask, Miia & Bask, Mikael, 2013. "Social Influence and the Matthew Mechanism: The Case of an Artificial Cultural Market," Working Paper Series 2013:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Pascal MOSSAY & Pierre PICARD, 2013. "Spatial Segregation and Urban Structure," Discussion papers 13056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Francesca Acacia & Maria Cubel, 2013. "Strategic voting and happiness," Working Papers 2013/19, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).