Report NEP-SOC-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Sangnier & Yanos Zylberberg, 2013. "Protests and Beliefs in Social Coordination in Africa," Working Papers halshs-00822377, HAL.
- Afandi, Elvin & Habibov, Nazim, 2012. "Social trust and use of banking services across households in 28 transitional countries," MPRA Paper 46997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Pierpaolo Battigalli & Elena Manzoni, 2013. "Incomplete Information Models of Guilt Aversion in the Trust Game," Working Papers 480, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Kaya, Ezgi & Adamopoulou, Effrosyni, 2013. "Young adults living with their parents and the influence of peers," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1310, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Leguizamon, Sebastian & Leguizamon, Susane & Christafore, David, 2013. "Education, race and revealed attitudes towards homosexual couples," MPRA Paper 47068, University Library of Munich, Germany.