Report NEP-SOC-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Omar McDoom, 2011. "It’s Who You Know: Social Networks, Interpersonal Connections, and Participation in Collective Violence," HiCN Working Papers 140, Households in Conflict Network.
- Cristina Bodea & Adrienne LeBas, 2013. "The Origins of Social Contracts: Attitudes toward Taxation in Urban Nigeria," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013/02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik, 2013. "Why Do Voters Dismantle Checks and Balances?," Working Papers 0010, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik, 2013. "Online Appendix: Why Do Voters Dismantle Checks and Balances? Extensions and Robustness," Working Papers 0011, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Jan Meise & Gari Walkowitz & Eyal Winter, 2013. "Experimental Study of Bilateral Cooperation Under a Political Conflict: The Case of Israelis and Palestinians," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 04-01, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences, revised 21 Oct 2013.
- Stefano DellaVigna & John A. List & Ulrike Malmendier & Gautam Rao, 2013. "The Importance of Being Marginal: Gender Differences in Generosity," NBER Working Papers 18748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timo Hiller, 2012. "Friends and Enemies: A Model of Signed Network Formation," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/629, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Item repec:esm:wpaper:esmt-13-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore