Report NEP-SOC-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Sangnier, 2012. "Does Trust Favor Macroeconomic Stability?," AMSE Working Papers 1227, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Ljunge, Martin, 2012. "Trust Drives Internet Use," Working Paper Series 947, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ljunge, Martin, 2012. "Trust Issues: Evidence from Second Generation Immigrants," Working Paper Series 946, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012. "Seeds of Distrust: Conflict in Uganda," HiCN Working Papers 112, Households in Conflict Network.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/10721 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arnstein Aassve & Francesco Billari & L√àa Pessin, 2012. "Trust and fertility dynamics," Working Papers 055, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Alia Aghajanian, 2012. "Social Capital and Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 134, Households in Conflict Network.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2012. "Political Stability, Corruption and Trust in Politicians," Working Papers hal-00763327, HAL.
- Lelkes, Orsolya, 2012. "Happier and less isolated: internet use in old age," MPRA Paper 42546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Firat Yaman, 2012. "Do Ethnic Enclaves Impede Immigrants' Integration?: Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Social-Interaction Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 519, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Leonor Freire Costa & Maria Manuela Rocha & Tanya Araujo, 2012. "Social capital and economic performance: trust and distrust in eighteenth-century gold shipments from Brazil," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/27, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi, 2012. "Mutual Insurance Networks in Communities," Working Papers halshs-00768430, HAL.
- Toke Fosgaard & Lars Gaarn Hansen & Marco Piovesan, 2012. "Separating Will from Grace: An Experiment on Conformity and Awareness in Cheating," IFRO Working Paper 2012/15, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Victor Iajya & Nicola Lacetera & Mario Macis & Robert Slonim, 2012. "The Effects of Information, Social and Economic Incentives on Voluntary Undirected Blood Donations: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial in Argentina," NBER Working Papers 18630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- L. Bagnoli & G. Negroni, 2012. "On the coevolution of social norms in primitive societies," Working Papers wp858, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Federico Cingano & Paolo Pinotti, 2012. "Trust, Firm Organization and the Structure of Production," Working Papers 053, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.