Report NEP-SOC-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Rainone, Edoardo & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Student Networks and Long-Run Educational Outcomes: The Strength of Strong Ties," CEPR Discussion Papers 9149, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karthik Reddy & Moritz Schularick & Vasiliki Skreta, 2012. "Immunity," Working Papers 12-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Hans Westlund & Johan P. Larsson & Amy Olsson, 2012. "Startups and Local Social Capital in the Municipalities of Sweden," ERSA conference papers ersa12p91, European Regional Science Association.
- Monic Sun & Xiaoquan (Michael) Zhang & Feng Zhu, 2012. "To Belong or to Be Different? Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment in China," Working Papers 12-15, NET Institute, revised Oct 2012.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2012. "Cooperation, but no reciprocity: Individual strategies in the repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," MPRA Paper 41731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas de Graaff & Jan Rouwendal & Wim Bernasco & Wouter Steenbeek, 2012. "Social interaction and the spatial concentration of criminality," ERSA conference papers ersa12p634, European Regional Science Association.
- Adrienn Reisinger, 2012. "Social participation and local development â€“ role of civil/nonprofit organisations," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1005, European Regional Science Association.
- Paula Pavarina, 2012. "Conflicts and social capital and economic development in Latin America," ERSA conference papers ersa12p591, European Regional Science Association.
- Teemu Makkonen, 2012. "The competitive advantage of a peripheral university town: Human and social capital perspectives from Joensuu, Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa12p621, European Regional Science Association.
- Ion Lucian Ceapraz, 2012. "Social capital as a measure of innovation for rural clusters: the case of France and US," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1003, European Regional Science Association.
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "Retaliation and the Role for Punishment in the Evolution of Cooperation," TWI Research Paper Series 77, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Liu, Xiaodong & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Multivariate Choice and Identification of Social Interactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Balazs Lengyel & Akos Jakobi, 2012. "Cyberspace reloaded: settlement size and distance in an online social network landscape," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1032, European Regional Science Association.
- Riener, Gerhard & Wiederhold, Simon, 2012. "Team building and hidden costs of control," DICE Discussion Papers 66, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Seda Ertac & Mehmet Y. Gurdal, 2012. "Personality, Group Decision-Making and Leadership," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1227, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Liang, Che-Yuan & Nordin, Mattias, 2012. "The Internet, News Consumption, and Political Attitudes," Working Paper Series 2012:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.