Report NEP-SOC-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Büchner, C.I.R. & Cörvers, F. & Traag, T. & van der Velden, R.K.W., 2012. "How do education, cognitive skills, cultural and social capital account for intergenerational earnings persistence? Evidence from the Netherlands," Research Memorandum 028, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- P. Buonanno & R. Durante & G. Prarolo & P. Vanin, 2012. "Poor Institutions, Rich Mines: Resource Curse and the Origins of the Sicilian Mafia," Working Papers wp844, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jonas Debrulle, 2012. "Start-up absorptive capacity: Does the owner’s human and social capital matter?," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 30, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Katherine Casey & Rachel Glennerster & Edward Miguel, 2012. "Healing the Wounds: Learning from Sierra Leone's Post-war Institutional Reforms," NBER Working Papers 18368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Chia-Ching & Chiu, I-Ming & Smith, John & Yamada, Tetsuji, 2012. "Too smart to be selfish? Measures of cognitive ability, social preferences, and consistency," MPRA Paper 41078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2012. "When do we lie?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 17/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Mika Kortelainen & Tuukka Saarimaa, 2012. "Do homeowners benefit urban neighborhoods? Evidence from housing prices," Working Papers 36, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2012. "Social Incentives Matter: Evidence from an Online Real Effort Experiment," CEU Working Papers 2012_12, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 20 Jul 2012.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tom Broekel, 2012. "The co-evolution of proximities - a network level study," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1217, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2012.