Report NEP-SOC-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grießhaber, Nicolas & Geys, Benny, 2011. "Civic engagement and corruption in 20 European democracies," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-103, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny, 2012. "Strong, Bold, and Kind: Self-Control and Cooperation in Social Dilemmas," Working Papers in Economics 523, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 02 Apr 2013.
- Pugno, Maurizio & Verme, Paolo, 2012. "Life satisfaction, social capital and the bonding-bridging nexus," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5945, The World Bank.
- Toke Fosgaard, 2011. "The Emotional Consequences of Pro-social Behavior in Markets," IFRO Working Paper 2012/1, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dutta, Nabamita & Mukherjee, Deepraj, 2011. "Is culture a determinant of financial development?," MPRA Paper 35867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarah Jacobson & Jason Delaney, 2012. "The Good of the Few: Reciprocity in the Provision of a Public Bad," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Akresh, Richard & Chen, Joyce J & Moore, Charity, 2011. "Altruism, Cooperation, and Efficiency: Agricultural Production in Polygynous Households," IZA Discussion Papers 6265, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Bigoni & Marco Casari & Andrzej Skrzypacz & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2011. "Time Horizon and Cooperation in Continuous Time," EIEF Working Papers Series 1116, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jan 2013.