Report NEP-SOC-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo De Luca & Marijke Verpoorten, 2011. "From Vice to Virtue? Civil War and Social Capital in Uganda," HiCN Working Papers 111, Households in Conflict Network.
- Johanna D'Hernoncourt & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2012. "The not so dark side of trust: Does trust increase the size of the shadow economy?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/98287, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Mario-Solis Garcia, 2011. "Public Trust, Taxes and the Informal Sector," Working Papers 2011/04, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Beckmann & Istvàn Hegedüs, 2011. "Trust-Based Working Time and Organizational Performance: Evidence from German Establishment-Level Panel Data," Working papers 2011/13, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Kato, Takao & Shu, Pian, 2011. "Competition, Group Identity, and Social Networks in the Workplace: Evidence from a Chinese Textile Firm," IZA Discussion Papers 6219, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dirk Engelmann & Alistair Munro & Marieta Valente, 2011. "On the behavioural relevance of optional and mandatory impure public goods: results from a laboratory experiment," NIMA Working Papers 45, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Palme, Mårten & Persson, Mats, 2011. "Sickness Absence and Local Benefit Cultures," IZA Discussion Papers 6245, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Canta, Chiara & Dubois, Pierre, 2011. "Smoking within the Household: Spousal Peer Effects and Children's Health Implications," TSE Working Papers 11-260, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2014.