Report NEP-SOC-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Luisa Gagliardi & Marco Percoco, 2011. "The Bright Side of Social Capital: How 'Bridging' Makes Italian Provinces More Innovative," SERC Discussion Papers 0096, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Cortés Aguilar, Alexandra & Moro-Egido, Ana I. & Ateca Amestoy, Victoria María, 2011. "Social Interactions and Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from Latin America," DFAEII Working Papers 2011-05, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Lalanne, Marie & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "The Old Boy Network: Gender Differences in the Impact of Social Networks on Remuneration in Top Executive Jobs," TSE Working Papers 11-259, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bourjade, Sylvain & Schindele, Ibolya, 2011. "Group lending with endogenous group size," MPRA Paper 34817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haucap, Justus & Herr, Annika & Frank, Björn, 2011. "In vino veritas: Theory and evidence on social drinking," DICE Discussion Papers 37, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Thomas Bossuroy, 2011. "Ethnic Solidarity and the Individual Determinants of Ethnic Identification," SALDRU Working Papers 69, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Chadi, Adrian, 2011. "Regional unemployment and norm-induced effects on life satisfaction," CAWM Discussion Papers 47, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Sung-Ha Hwang, 2011. "Larger groups may alleviate collective action problems," Working Papers 1113, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Chadi, Adrian, 2011. "Employed but still unhappy? On the relevance of the social work norm," CAWM Discussion Papers 42, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Simon Halliday, 2011. "Rarer Actions: Giving and Taking in Third-Party Punishment Games," SALDRU Working Papers 62, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Marie Ferru & Michel Grossetti & Marie-Pierre BÃ¨s, 2011. "Measuring social embeddedness : how to identify social networks in science-industry partnerships ?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p971, European Regional Science Association.