Report NEP-SOC-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Richard Sosis, 2010. "Do religious contexts elicit more trust and altruism? An experiment on Facebook," Working Papers 1002, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Luiz de Mello, 2010. "Does Fiscal Decentralization Strengthen Social Capital? Cross-Country Evidence and the Experiences of Brazil and Indonesia," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1007, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Martinsson, Peter & Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny, 2010. "Reconciling Pro-Social vs. Selfish Behavior - Evidence for the Role of Self-Control," Working Papers in Economics 445, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Galeotti, Andrea & Merlino, Luca Paolo, 2010. "Endogenous job contact networks," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-14, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Okumura, Tsunao & Usui, Emiko, 2010. "Do Parents' Social Skills Influence Their Children's Sociability?," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 466, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Muller, Nick & Gray, Jo Anna & Stone, Joe, 2010. "An Economist’s Guide to Heaven," MPRA Paper 22539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Fatas & Miguel A. Melendez Jimenez & Hector Solaz, 2010. "An experimental analysis of team production in networks," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0310, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00481460_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Igal Milchtaich, 2010. "Network Topology and Equilibrium Existence in Weighted Network Congestion Games," Working Papers 2010-09, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090097 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harashima, Taiji, 2010. "Sustainable Heterogeneity: Inequality, Growth, and Social Welfare in a Heterogeneous Population," MPRA Paper 22521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Impicciatore & Francesco Billari, 2010. "Secularization, union formation practices and marital stability: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 026, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Christoph Starke, 2010. "Serving the Many or Serving the Most Needy?," FEMM Working Papers 100002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Ryan, Anthony M. & Spash, Clive L., 2010. "Testing Kahneman's Attitudinal WTP Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 22468, University Library of Munich, Germany.