Report NEP-SOC-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bas van Groezen & R. Jadoenandansing & G. Pasini, 2009. "Social capital and health across European countries," Working Papers 09-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Chen, Xi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "Blood for Social Status: Preliminary Evidence from Rural China," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49411, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O. & Winter-Nelson, Alex, 2009. "Poverty status and the impact of social networks on smallholder technology adoption in rural Ethiopia," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49357, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gal Oestreicher-Singer & Arun Sundararajan, 2009. "Recommendation Networks and the Long Tail of Electronic Commerce," Working Papers 09-03, NET Institute, revised Jan 2009.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "How are social ties formed? : Interaction of neighborhood and individual immobility," MPRA Paper 15124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "How do neighbors influence investment in social capital? : Homeownership and length of residence," MPRA Paper 15174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Duflo & Maitreesh Ghatak & Jeanne Lafortune, 2009. "Marry for What: Caste and Mate Selection in Modern India," NBER Working Papers 14958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bauer, Christian & Lingens, JÃ¶rg, 2009. "Smoking Bans in the Presence of Social Interaction," Discussion Papers in Economics 10593, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Astrid C. Buba & Natascha de Hoog, 2009. "On the relationship between social distance and threat," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-032, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Manuela Angelucci & Giacomo De Giorgi & Marcos A. Rangel & Imran Rasul, 2009. "Family Networks and School Enrolment: Evidence from a Randomized Social Experiment," NBER Working Papers 14949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Voigt, 2009. "Supply chain coordination with information sharing in the presence of trust and trustworthiness: a behavioral model," FEMM Working Papers 09006, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Thomas Lux, 2009. "Mass Psychology in Action: Identification of Social Interaction Effects in the German Stock Market," Kiel Working Papers 1514, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.