Report NEP-SOC-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Tanz, Benjamin, 2008. "The Impact of Trust on Reforms," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-053, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hongbin Li & Mark Rosenzweig & Junsen Zhang, 2008. "Altruism, Favoritism, and Guilt in the Allocuation of Family Resources: Sophie's Choice in Mao's Mass Send Down Movement," Working Papers 965, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Kong, Rong, 2008. "Vulnerability, Trust and Microcredit: The Case of China?s Rural Poor," WIDER Working Paper Series 052, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Reuben, Ernesto & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2008. "Is mistrust self-fulfilling?," MPRA Paper 10653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eathington, Liesl & Swenson, David A., 2008. "Neighborhood Diversity Characteristics in Iowa and Their Implications for Home Loans and Business Investment," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12988, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Grodner, Andrew & Kniesner, Thomas J., 2008. "Distribution of Wealth and Interdependent Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 3684, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grout, Paul & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2008. "Non-Profit Organizations in a Bureaucratic Environment," IZA Discussion Papers 3685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Houser & Rebecca Morton & Thomas Stratmann, 2008. "Turned Off or Turned Out? Campaign Advertising,Information, and Voting," Working Papers 1005, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Jul 2008.
- Michael D. König & S. Battiston & M. Napoletano & F. Schweitzer, 2008. "The Efficiency and Evolution of R&D Networks," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/95, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Aamir Rafique Hashmi, 2008. "Intangible Capital and International Income Differences," Departmental Working Papers wp0801, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- K. E. M. De Stobbeleir & S. J. Ashford & D. Buyens, 2008. "The Feedback-Seeker in his Social Labyrinth: The mediating role of goals and cooperative norms in linking empowering leadership to feedback-seeking behavior," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/534, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Juan Alcacer & Paul Ingram, 2008. "Spanning the Institutional Abyss: The Intergovernmental Network and the Governance of Foreign Direct Investment," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-045, Harvard Business School.
- Anneli Kaasa & Maaja Vadi, 2008. "How Does Culture Contribute To Innovation? Evidence From European Countries," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 63, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Anna Aizer, 2008. "Peer Effects and Human Capital Accumulation: the Externalities of ADD," NBER Working Papers 14354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary C. Daly & Daniel J. Wilson, 2008. "Happiness, unhappiness, and suicide: an empirical assessment," Working Paper Series 2008-19, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Emma Galli & Veronica Grembi & Fabio Padovano, 2008. "Would You Trust An Italian Politician? Preliminary Evidence From Italian Regional Politics," Working Papers 0208, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2008.