Report NEP-SOC-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maarten Goos & Anna Salomons, 2007. "Dangerous liaisons: a social network model for the gender wage gap," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0722, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Weehuizen, Rifka & Sanditov, Bulat & Cowan, Robin, 2008. "Productivity effects of innovation, stress and social relations," MERIT Working Papers 015, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Olivier Dagnelie & Philippe LeMay-Boucher, 2008. "Rosca Participation in Benin: a Commitment Issue," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 735.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Fiorillo, Damiano, 2007. "Do monetary rewards undermine intrinsic motivations of volunteers? Some empirical evidence for Italian volunteers," MPRA Paper 7783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harizi, Khalid El & Klemick, Heather, 2007. "Measuring and accounting for community capabilities in Kordofan, Sudan:," IFPRI discussion papers 730, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tom Truyts, 2007. "Social status in a social structure: noisy signaling in networks," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0719, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Carillo, Maria Rosaria & Papagni, Erasmo & Capitanio, Fabian, 2007. "Effects of social interactions on scientists' productivity," MPRA Paper 7880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sharon Belenzon & Tomer Berkovitz, 2007. "Innovation in Business Groups," Economics Series Working Papers 368, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:scs:wpaper:0806 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hartwich, Frank & Arispe, Tito & Monge, Mario, 2007. "Innovación en el cultivo del maní en Bolivia: Efectos de la interacción social y de las capacidades de absorción de los pequeños productores," IFPRI discussion papers 692, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- John Knight & Ramani Gunatilaka, 2008. "Aspirations, Adaptation and Subjective Well-Being of Rural-Urban Migrants in China," Economics Series Working Papers 381, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000001984 is not listed on IDEAS anymore