Report NEP-SOC-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Growiec, Jakub & Growiec, Katarzyna, 2007. "Social Capital, Well-Being, and Earnings: Theory and Evidence from Poland," MPRA Paper 7071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Debrand & Nicolas Sirven, 2008. "Promoting Social Participation for Healthy Ageing - A Counterfactual Analysis from the Survey of Health, Ageing, and Retirement in Europe (SHARE)," Working Papers DT7, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego F. & Molina, Ezequiel, 2008. "Does participation in productive associations signal trust and creditworthiness ? evidence for Nicaragua," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4512, The World Bank.
- Bossert, Walter & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2007. "Social Norms and Rationality of Choice," Cahiers de recherche 2007-07, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2007. "The Dynamic Interplay of Inequality and Trust - An Experimental Study," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-026, Harvard Business School.
- Ed Hopkins, 2008. "Inequality, Happiness and Relative Concerns: What Actually is their Relationship?," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001896, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Asadullah, Mohammad Niaz & Chaudhury, Nazmul, 2008. "Social interactions and student achievement in a developing country : An instrumental variables approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4508, The World Bank.
- Florence Jusot & Michel Grignon & Paul Dourgnon, 2007. "Psychosocial resources and social health inequalities in France: Exploratory findings from a general population survey," Working Papers DT6, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:07/186 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hbs:wpaper:08-051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Aizer, 2008. "Neighborhood Violence and Urban Youth," NBER Working Papers 13773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.