Report NEP-SOC-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal, 2007. "The Law of the Few," Economics Discussion Papers 636, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Belot, MichÃ¨le & Francesconi, Marco, 2007. "Can anyone be 'the' one? Field evidence on dating behavior," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Gary E Bolton & Claudia Loebbecke & Axel Ockenfels, 2007. "How Social Reputation Networks Interact with Competition in Anonymous Online Trading: An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics 32, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal, 2007. "A Theory of Strategic Diffusion," Economics Discussion Papers 635, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200746 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bicchieri, Cristina & Erte, Xiao, 2007. "Do the right thing: But only if others do so," MPRA Paper 4609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friederike Mengel & Veronika Grimm, 2007. "Cooperation In Viscous Populations - Experimental Evidence," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Brice Corgnet, 2007. "A Model For Team Managers In The Presence Of Self-Serving Workers," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Del Bono, Emilia & Sala, Emanuela & Hancock, Ruth & Gunnell, Caroline & Parisi, Lavinia, 2007. "Gender, older people and social exclusion: a gendered review and secondary analysis of the data," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Uwe Cantner & Maximilian Goethner & Andreas Meder, 2007. "Prior knowledge and entrepreneurial innovative success," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gary E Bolton & Axel Ockenfels, 2007. "The Limits of Trust in Economic Transactions - Investigations of Perfect Reputation Systems," Working Paper Series in Economics 33, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Sunde, Uwe & Cervellati, Matteo & Fortunato, Piergiuseppe, 2007. "Are All Democracies Equally Good? The Role of Interactions between Political Environment and Inequality for Rule of Law," IZA Discussion Papers 2984, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Knies, Gundi & Burgess, Simon & Propper, Carol, 2007. "Keeping up with the Schmidts: an empirical test of relative deprivation theory in the neighbourhood context," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-19, Institute for Social and Economic Research.