Report NEP-SOC-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahlerup, Pelle & Olsson, Ola & Yanagizawa, David, 2007. "Social Capital vs Institutions in the Growth Process," Working Papers in Economics 248, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Guido Tabellini, 2007. "The Scope of Cooperation: Norms and Incentives," Levine's Working Paper Archive 321307000000000866, David K. Levine.
- Barbara ERMINI & Raffaella SANTOLINI, 2007. "Horizontal Interaction on Local Councils' Expenditures. Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 278, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2006. "Social Interaction and Intergenerational Skill Transfer," Working Papers 2006013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2006.
- de Cremer, D. & van Knippenberg, D.L. & van Dijk, E. & van Leeuwen, E., 2007. "Cooperating if one’s Goals are Collective-Based: Social Identification Effects in Social Dilemmas as a Function of Goal-Transformation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-010-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Hagedoorn, John & Letterie, Wilko & Palm, Franz, 2007. "On the information value of (un)embedded network ties," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Barbara ERMINI & Samuele SALVUCCI, 2006. "L'esperienza delle Unioni di Comuni in Italia e nelle Marche. Focus sulla gestione associata di funzioni e servizi," Working Papers 276, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Galindo Lucas, ALFONSO, 2007.
"El Intangible Como Problema Conceptual Y La Ficción Del Valor Razonable
[Intangible assets as a conceptual problem and the fiction of fair value (in Spanish)]," MPRA Paper 2160, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Chiara SANSEVERINO, 2007. "Microfinance in LDCs: multipurpose NGOs linkage models," Departmental Working Papers 2007-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.