Report NEP-SOC-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chantarat, Sommarat & Barrett, Christopher B., 2007. "Social Network Capital, Economic Mobility and Poverty Traps," MPRA Paper 1947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Bayer & Randi Hjalmarsson & David Pozen, 2007. "Building Criminal Capital behind Bars: Peer Effects in Juvenile Corrections," NBER Working Papers 12932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wichardt, Philipp C., 2007. "Why and How Identity Should Influence Utility," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 193, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Fernández, Raquel, 2007. "Women, Work and Culture," CEPR Discussion Papers 6153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marsiliani, Laura & Renström, Thomas I, 2007. "Political Institutions and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Venu Menon, Sudha, 2007. "Participatory approach to comunity health: Sustainable strategy from India," MPRA Paper 1938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Feb 2007.
- Harbord, David, 2006. "Enforcing cooperation among medieval merchants: The Maghribi traders revisited," MPRA Paper 1889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2007. "Marriage and Divorce: Changes and their Driving Forces," CEPR Discussion Papers 6144, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerber, Anke & Wichardt, Philipp C., 2007. "Providing Public Goods Without Strong Sanctioning Institutions," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 194, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:436 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre-André Mangolte, 2000. "Organisational learning and the organisational link : The problem of conflict, political equilibrium and truce," Post-Print hal-00129417, HAL.
- Osvaldo Nina, 2005. "Gestión Educativa: Dimensión Institucional, Municipal y Participación Social," Development Research Working Paper Series 05/2005, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Item repec:col:001049:002809 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- George J. Bratsiotis & Baochun Peng, 2006. "Social Interaction and Effort in a Success-at-Work Augmented Utility Model," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 86, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Nadine ChlaÃŸ & Werner GÃ¼th & Christoph Vanberg, 2007. "Social Learning of Efficiency Enhancing Trade With(out) Market Entry Costs - An experimental study," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-36, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Item repec:ipc:opager:0027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frosch, Katharina & Tivig, Thusnelda, 2007. "Age, human capital and the geography of innovation," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 71, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.