Report NEP-SOC-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:888 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jerven, Morten, 2006. "Social Capital as a Determinant of Economic Growth in Africa," Ratio Working Papers 108, The Ratio Institute.
- Raymond Fisman & Shachar Kariv & Daniel Markovits, 2005. "Distinguishing Social Preferences from Preferences for Altruism," Economics Working Papers 0061, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Tjai Nielsen & Eric Sundstrom, "undated". "Organizational citizenship behavior and team performance: A longitudinal field study," Working Papers 0009, School of Business, The George Washington University.
- Alison Watts, 2006. "Formation of Segregated and Integrated Groups," Working Papers 2006.127, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- DeVoretz, Don J., 2006. "The Economics of Citizenship: A Common Intellectual Ground for Social Scientists?," IZA Discussion Papers 2392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hah:icardp:1506 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jorge Rivera & Bryan W. Husted & David B. Allen, "undated". "Governance choice for strategic corporate social responsibility: Evidence from Central America," Working Papers 0011, School of Business, The George Washington University.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2004. "Endogenous Verifiability in Relational Contracting," Discussion Papers 2004/20, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Christopher H. Wheeler & Elizabeth A. La Jeunesse, 2006. "Trends in the distributions of income and human capital within metropolitan areas: 1980-2000," Working Papers 2006-055, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard, "undated". "Heterogeneity in Nash Networks," Departmental Working Papers 2006-18, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- R Dur & H.J. Roelfsema, 2006. "Social Exchange and Common Agency in Organizations," Working Papers 06-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Beata S. Javorcik & Çaglar Özden & Mariana Spatareanu & Cristina Neagu, 2006. "Migrant Networks and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2006-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Elizabeth Stanton, 2006. "Accounting for Inequality: A Proposed Revision of the Human Development Index," Working Papers wp119, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:768 is not listed on IDEAS anymore