Report NEP-SOC-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Fischer, Sven & Gueth, Werner, 2006. "Do Social Networks Inspire Employment? - An Experimental Analysis -," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 06-11, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Andros Kourtellos & Chih Ming Tan, 2006. "Is God in the Details? A Reexamination of the Role of Religion in Economic Growth," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0613, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Eric Jones, 2006. "Cultural Nationalism: The Last Resort of Scoundrels," Working Papers 1093, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Galiani, Sebastian & Rossi, Martin & Schargrodsky, Ernesto, 2006. "Conscription and Crime," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4037, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2006_8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2006_4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michele Belot & Marco Francesconi, 2006. "Can Anyone be "The" One? Evidence on Mate Selection from Speed Dating," Economics Discussion Papers 620, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Heinemann, Alessandra & Verner, Dorte, 2006. "Crime and violence in development : a literature review of Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4041, The World Bank.