Report NEP-SOC-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Cigno & Annalisa Luporini, 2006. "Optimal Policy Towards Families with Di¤erent Amounts of Social Capital, in the Presence of Asymmetric Information and Stochastic Fertility," CHILD Working Papers wp03_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:20062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mauro Caminati & Serena Sordi & Arsenio Stabile, 2006. "Patterns of Discovery," Department of Economics University of Siena 473, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200617 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mary A. Burke & Tim R. Sass, 2006. "Classroom Peer Effects and Student Achievement," Working Papers wp2006_02_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Stephan Meier, 2006. "A survey of economic theories and field evidence on pro-social behavior," Working Papers 06-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Sörlin, Sverker, 2006. "Trust and Universities: Management of Research and Education under Changing Knowledge Regimes," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 53, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Ari Kuncoro, 2006. "Sick of Local Government Corruption? Vote Islamic," NBER Working Papers 12110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.