Report NEP-SOC-2006-01-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite, 2002. "Social Assets," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 05 Jan 2006.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "Strong and Weak Ties in Employment and Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 5448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Callado-Muñoz, Francisco J & Utrero-González, Natalia, 2006. "Does it pay to be socially responsible? Evidence from Spanish retail banking sector," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 16, Department of Economics, University of Girona.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:05c09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Müge Ozman, 2006. "Knowledge Integration and Network Formation," Working Papers of BETA 2006-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Booth, Alison L & van Ours, Jan C, 2005. "Hours of Work and Gender Identity: Does Part-Time Work Make the Family Happier?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:05e05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alois Stutzer & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "What Happiness Research Can Tell Us About Self-Control Problems And Utility Misprediction," IEW - Working Papers 267, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Benno Torgler & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "Relative Income Position And Performance: An Empirical Panel Analysis," IEW - Working Papers 268, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Cunha, Rita Campos e & Rego, Arménio, 2005. "What is an "exemplary workplace"? Evidence from Cuba," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp475, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Hussi, Tomi, 2004. "Intellectual Capital and Maintance of Work Ability - The Wellbeing Perspective," Discussion Papers 896, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Edlund, Lena Cecilia & Lagerlöf, Nils-Petter, 2006. "Individual vs. Parental Consent in Marriage: Implications for Intra-Household Resource Allocation and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5474, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.