Report NEP-SOC-2005-07-25This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul J. Zak, 2005. "The Neuroeconomics of Trust," Experimental 0507004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aloysius Gunadi Brata, 2005. "Accessing Formal Credit: Social Capital versus ‘Social Position’ (Lesson from a Javanese Village)," Finance 0507016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galeotti, Andrea & Mueller, Gerrit, 2005. "Friendship Relations in the School Class and Adult Economic Attainment," IZA Discussion Papers 1682, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2005. "The Roots of Low European Employment: Family Culture?," IZA Discussion Papers 1683, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:col:000125:001129 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Luis Martinez, 2004. "Civil organizations. More politics for less organisation: AristotleÂ´s social theory," Working Papers Economia wp04-33, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Juan Carlos Pastor & Margarita Mayo, 2005. "Networks And Effectiveness In Work Teams: The Impact Of Diversity," Working Papers Economia wp05-10, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Siemens, Ferdinand von, 2005. "Fairness, Adverse Selection, and Employment Contracts," Discussion Papers in Economics 669, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:col:000138:001122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2005_8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chrysostomos Mantzavinos & Douglas C. North & Syed Shariq, 2003. "Learning, Institutions, and Economic Performance," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2003_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Matthias Sutter & Eline van der Heijden, 2005. "Leading by example in a public goods experiment with heterogeneity and incomplete information," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-17, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance John & Masterov, Dimitriy V., 2005. "Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 1675, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:col:000125:001132 is not listed on IDEAS anymore