Report NEP-SOC-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falk, Armin & Fehr, Ernst & Fischbacher, Urs, 2005. "Driving Forces Behind Informal Sanctions," IZA Discussion Papers 1635, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Egas, Martijn & Riedl, Arno, 2005. "The Economics of Altruistic Punishment and the Demise of Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 1646, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Singer, Tania & Fehr, Ernst, 2005. "The Neuroeconomics of Mind Reading and Empathy," IZA Discussion Papers 1647, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fehr, Ernst & Fischbacher, Urs & Kosfeld, Michael, 2005. "Neuroeconomic Foundations of Trust and Social Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 1641, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Social capital as social networks. A new framework for measurement," Others 0506013, EconWPA.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Social Capital, Public Spending and the Quality of Economic Development," Others 0506014, EconWPA.
- Teresa Ciabattari, 2005. "Single Mothers, Social Capital, and Work-Family Conflict," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 05-118, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Roberto Galbiati & Pietro Vertova, 2005. "Law and Behaviours in Social Dilemmas: Testing the Effect of Obligations on Cooperation," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 001, University of Siena.
- Todd L. Cherry & John A. List, 2004. "Examining the Role of Fairness in High Stakes Allocation Decisions," Working Papers 04-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Michael Maschler, 2004. "Encouraging a Coalition Formation," Discussion Paper Series dp392, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Robinson, Sherman & DeRosa, Dean A., 1995. "Trade liberalization and regional integration," 2020 vision briefs 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).