Report NEP-SEA-2019-10-07This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SEA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabelle Laplace & Nathalie Lenoir & Chantal Roucolle, 2019. "Economic impacts of the ASEAN single aviation market: focus on Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, The Philippines and Vietnam," Post-Print hal-02297335, HAL.
- Mansur, Alfan & Nizar, Muhammad Afdi, 2019. "Mengukur Perkembangan Sektor Keuangan di Indonesia dan Faktor – Faktor yang Mempengaruhi [Assessing the Measurement and Determinants of Financial Sector Development in Indonesia]," MPRA Paper 96265, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Sep 2019.
- Nicolas Gravel & Edward Levavasseur & Patrick Moyes, 2019. "Evaluating Education Systems," Working Papers hal-02291128, HAL.
- Robbie Lin & Chyi Lin Lee, 2019. "The significance of logistics REITs as an institutionalised property sector in the Asia-Pacific," ERES eres2019_124, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Ylenia Curci & Patrick Llerena & Maria del Pino Ramos-Sosa & Adriana Carolina Pinate & Giulia Urso, 2019. "Looking at Creativity from East to West: Risk Taking and Intrinsic Motivation in Socially and Culturally Diverse Countries," Working Papers of BETA 2019-38, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Phuong Le & Cuong Le Van & Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc Minh Nguyen & Phu Nguyen-Van & Dinh-Tri Vo, 2019. "Some Issues on the Vietnam Economic Growth," Working Papers of BETA 2019-36, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Trung Tran & Thi Thu Hien Le & Thi Thuy Trang Nguyen & Anh Giang Pham & Thi Hanh Vu & Minh Hoang Nguyen & Ha My Vuong & Thu Trang Vuong & Phuong Hanh Hoang & Manh Toan Ho & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2019. "The relationship between birth order, sex, home scholarly culture and youths' reading practices in promoting lifelong learning for sustainable development in Vietnam," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/292782, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hai Feng Hu, 2019. "Effects of Human and Economic Development on the Population Dynamics of Megacity: from the Perspective of Urban Dream," ERES eres2019_67, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Alberto Bisin & Giulia Tura, 2019. "Marriage, Fertility, and Cultural Integration in Italy," NBER Working Papers 26303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Palmer, Michael & Williams, Jenny & McPake, Barbara, 2018. "Standard of Living and Disability in Cambodia," MPRA Paper 90045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lahny, Moh Abduttawwab, 2019. "(التسويق الشبكي عند فتوى دار الإفتاء المصرية و فتوى مجلس العلماء الإندونيسي (دراسة مقارنة [fatwa of the Indonesian Ulema Council and Dar Ifta Egypt concerning Multy level Marketing (Comparative Stu," MPRA Paper 96211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Medel-Ramírez, Carlos & Medel-López, Hilario, 2019. "Social Innovation and Social Policy: Empowerment of indigenous women the management of sustainable productive organizations in Vietnam and Mexico," MPRA Paper 96287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen Jin & Luyi Yang & Kartik Hosanagar, 2019. "To Brush or Not to Brush: Product Rankings, Customer Search, and Fake Orders," Working Papers 19-02, NET Institute.
- Rashid Javed & Mazhar Mughal, 2020. "Preference for Boys and Length of Birth Intervals in Pakistan [Préférence pour les garçons et durée des intervalles de naissance au Pakistan]," Working Papers hal-02293629, HAL.
- Rosati, Nicoletta & Bellia, Mario & Matos, Pedro Verga & Oliviera, Vasco, 2019. "Ratings matter: announcements in times of crisis and the dynamics of stock markets," Working Papers 2019-08, Joint Research Centre, European Commission.