Report NEP-SEA-2019-04-15This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Falentina & Budy Resosudarmo, 2019. "The impact of blackouts on the performance of micro and small enterprises: Evidence from Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2019-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Samoa; Technical Assistance Report-Report on the External Sector Statistics Assistance Mission," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/86, International Monetary Fund.
- idris, rafiq, 2018. "Sabah-Kalimantan Road Connectivity: The Effect of Common Border on Export," MPRA Paper 92991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2018. "Growing Potential Business opportunity for Climate Friendly Goods and Technologies in Asia since 1997," MPRA Paper 93238, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- James B. Bullard, 2018. "Some Consequences of the U.S. Growth Surprise: a presentation at the OMFIF Foundation City Lecture, Singapore," Speech 323, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Shoji, Masahiro & Takafuji, Yoko & Harada, Tetsuya, 2019. "Formal Education and Disaster Response of Children: Evidence from Coastal Villages in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 93250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tien Manh Vu & Hiroyuki Yamada, 2019. "Do enterprise zones promote local business development? Evidence from Vietnam," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2019-008, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Nith, Kosal & Ly, Singhong, 2018. "Reinvigorating Cambodian agriculture: Transforming from extensive to intensive agriculture," MPRA Paper 93086, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Dec 2018.
- Nith, Kosal & Ly, Singhong, 2018. "Reinvigorating Cambodian agriculture: Transforming from extensive to intensive agriculture," MPRA Paper 93091, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Dec 2018.
- Nguyen, Cuong, 2017. "Test LOT Quality Assurance Sampling Method in Estimating Communes with Improved Latrine in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 93137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Myanmar; Technical Assistance Report-Monetary Operations," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/87, International Monetary Fund.
- Hanna, Rema & Olken, Benjamin A., 2018. "Universal Basic Incomes vs. Targeted Transfers: Anti-Poverty Programs in Developing Countries," Working Paper Series rwp18-024, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ken Odajima & Daiju Aiba & Vouthy Khou, 2019. "Currency Choice in Domestic Transactions by Cambodian Households: The Importance of Transaction Size and Network Externalities," Working Papers 185, JICA Research Institute.
- Kalus Abbink & Donna Harris, 2019. "In-group favouritism and out-group discrimination in naturally occurring groups," CSAE Working Paper Series 2019-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2019. "Exploring Low-Carbon Energy Security Path for India: Role of Asia-Pacific Energy Cooperation," Working Papers 19/259, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Nguyen, Cuong, 2017. "Simulation of the Impacts of Value-Added-Tax Increases on Welfare and Poverty in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 93139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, 2019. "North-South Convergence and the Allocation of CO2 Emissions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2172, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mochamad Pasha & Marc Rockmore & Chih Ming Tan, 2018. "Early Life Exposure to Above Average Rainfall and Adult Mental Health," CINCH Working Paper Series 1805, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health.