Report NEP-SEA-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SEA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Barker & Murat Ungor, 2018. "Vietnam: The Next Asian Tiger?," Working Papers 3, New Zealand Centre of Macroeconomics.
- Lili Yan Ing & Wei Tian & Maiojie Yu, "undated". "China’s Processing Trade and Value Chains," Working Papers DP-2018-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Amanda Beatty & Emilie Berkhout & Luhur Bima & Thomas Coen & Menno Pradhan & Daniel Suryadarma, "undated". "Indonesia Got Schooled: 15 Years of Rising Enrolment and Flat Learning Profiles," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 0b662d9e526a4881bde58796e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2019. "How Would a Slowdown in the People's Republic of China Affect its Trading Partners?," Discussion papers 19002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Peter A. Petri & Michael Plummer, 2019. "China Should Join the New Trans-Pacific Partnership," Policy Briefs PB19-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Benjasak, Chonlakan & Bhattarai, Keshab, 2017. "General Equilibrium Impacts VAT and Corporate Tax in Thailand," MPRA Paper 88816, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2018.
- Nobuya Fukugawa & Masahito Ambashi Author-Person : pam152 & Yuanita Suhud, 2018. "Division of Labour Amongst Innovation Intermediaries in Agricultural Innovation Systems: The Case of Indonesia," Working Papers DP-2018-06, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Richard Pomfret, "undated". "The Eurasian Land Bridge: The Role of Service Providers in Linking the Regional Value Chains in East Asia and the European Union," Working Papers DP-2018-01, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Martin Berka & Daan Steenkamp, 2018. "Deviations in real exchange rate levels in the OECD countries and their structural determinants," Working Papers 4, New Zealand Centre of Macroeconomics.
- Bruno Jetin, 2018. "Production networks of the Asian automobile industry: Regional or global?," Post-Print halshs-01995206, HAL.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki, 2019. "Economic effects of inward foreign direct investment in Vietnamese provinces," MPRA Paper 92032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yudhistira, Bintang, 2018. "The Effects of Financial Crises on Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 91883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilio Said & Ahmed Bel Hadj Ayed & Damien Thillou & Jean-Jacques Rabeyrin & Fr'ed'eric Abergel, 2019. "Market Impact: A Systematic Study of the High Frequency Options Market," Papers 1902.05418, arXiv.org, revised May 2022.