Report NEP-SEA-2018-10-15This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kivanç Halil Ariç & Siok Kun Sek & Miguel Rocha de Sousa, 2018. "Current Account Balance in Emerging Asia," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2018_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Balakrishnan, VN & Mohamad Khan, Jamal Khan, 2018. "Influential Factors of Competitive Advantage Progression on SME Third-Party Logistics in Selangor Malaysia," MPRA Paper 89091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mundle, Sudipto, 2018. "Development of Education and Health Services in Asia and the Role of the State," Working Papers 18/239, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Nguyen Thi Thu Phuong & Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2018. "The role of Social Networks on Household Business Performance in Vietnam: A qualitative assessment," Working Papers DT/2018/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Tho V. Le & Junyi Zhang & Makoto Chikaraishi & Akimasa Fujiwara, 2018. "Influence of introducing high speed railways on intercity travel behavior in Vietnam," Papers 1810.00155, arXiv.org.
- Heerman, Kari E. & Sheldon, Ian M., 2018. "Increased economic integration in the Asia-Pacific Region: What might be the potential impact on agricultural trade?," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274279, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Imanol Perez Arribas, 2018. "Derivatives pricing using signature payoffs," Papers 1809.09466, arXiv.org.
- Kirrane, Christopher, 2017. "Looking Back to the Asian Crisis," MPRA Paper 89104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirrane, Christopher, 2018. "The Causes of Asian Currency Crises," MPRA Paper 89103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Pao-Li & Hsu, Wen-Tai, 2018. "Geography, Trade and Power-law Phenomena," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 19-2018, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Konstantinos Chisiridis & Kostas Mouratidis & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2018. "The North-South Divide, the Euro and the World," Working Papers 2018015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Niaz Asadullah & Alain Trannoy & Sandy Tubeuf & Gaston Yalonetzky, 2018. "Fair and unfair educational inequality in a developing country: The role of pupil’s effort," Working Papers 474, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.