Report NEP-SEA-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SEA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nguyen, Cuong & Nguyen, Phai, 2016. "Population Sex-Age Structure in Vietnam: New Evidences from the 2014 Intercensal Population and Housing Survey," MPRA Paper 81824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miral Jr., Romulo E.M., 2017. "Federalism: Prospects for the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer & Shujiro Urata & Fan Zhai, 2017. "Going It Alone in the Asia-Pacific: Regional Trade Agreements Without the United States," Working Paper Series WP17-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Paula González & Gabriel Montes-Rojas & Sarmistha Pal, 2017. "Dual Practice by Health Workers: Theory and Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers 17.12, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Timmer, Peter C. & Hastuti, Hastuti & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2016. "Evolution and Implementation of the Rastra Program in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 81018, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Sep 2017.
- Nguyen, Cuong, 2017. "Does Your Birthdate Tell Your Future? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 81826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauro Spinelli, 2017. "E-commerce for the furniture industry," CSIL reports M02, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Phuc Luong & Lester Lusher & Vasil Yasenov, 2017. "Sleep and Student Success: The Role of Regularity vs. Duration," Working Papers 201704, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Carla Poliana Santos Ávila & Gustavo Britto & Jorge Luís Teixeira Ávila, 2017. "O que determina a mudança estrutural?: quantificando os impactos dos mercados interno e externo," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 568, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Boontarika Paphawasit & Çiğdem Börke Tunalı, 2017. "Nobel Beauty," Working Paper series 17-27, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Fujii, Tomoki, 2017. "Sources of health financing and health outcomes: A panel data analysis," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 13-2017, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Paul S. L. Yip & Yiu-Kuen Tse & Yingjie Dong, 2017. "The Exchange Rate System Reform in China: US Pressure, Implicit Gradual Appreciation and Explicit Exchange Rate Bands," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1710, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.