Report NEP-SEA-2017-08-20This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Nguyen, D.K., 2016. "US Antidumping Petitions and Revealed Comparative Advantage of Shrimp Exporting Countries," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-47, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Taasim, Shairil & Yusoff, Remali, 2017. "An Instruments to Develop Cashless in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 80735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aruga, Kentaka, 2017. "Does the energy-environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis sustain in the Asia-Pacific region?," MPRA Paper 80692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Porzio, Tommaso & Santangelo, Gabriella, 2017. "Human Capital and Structural Change," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1ws4x2fg, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Taasim, Shairil & yusoff, remali, 2017. "The Contribution of Passenger Movement to Economic Growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 80733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- iqbal hussain, hafezali, 2017. "Capital Structure of Malaysian Firms: Financing the Deficit and Shari’ah Compliance," MPRA Paper 80786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2017. "Systematic Managed Floating," NBER Working Papers 23663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.