Report NEP-SEA-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suryasnia, Sofi & Primiana, Ina & Sucherly, Sucherly & Herwany, Aldrin, 2016. "Banking Strategy and Implementation of Banking ASEAN Integration Framework(ABIF)in ASEAN Community (AEC)'s Era 2020 ERA 2020," MPRA Paper 73303, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Aug 2016.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kumar, Mantu & Shah, Syed Hasanat & Sato, João Ricardo, 2016. "Time-Varying Analysis of CO2 Emissions, Energy Consumption, and Economic Growth Nexus: Statistical Experience in Next 11 Countries," MPRA Paper 73395, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Aug 2016.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & John Ravenhill, 2016. "China's evolving role in global production networks: the decoupling debate revisited," Departmental Working Papers 2016-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ingco, Katrina Nicole & Pilitro, Ver Lyon Yojie, 2016. "Stuck at a Crossroad: A Microeconometric Analysis of Fertility and Married Female Labor Force Supply in the Philippines," MPRA Paper 73351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Laksanapanyakul, Nuttawut & Yoshimi, Taiyo, 2016. "Firm-level utilization rates of regional trade agreements : importers' perspective," IDE Discussion Papers 615, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- David E. Bloom & Michael Kuhn & Klaus Prettner, 2016. "Africa’s Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend," NBER Working Papers 22560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jane Haltmaier, 2015. "The Slowdown in Global Trade," IFDP Notes 2015-12-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Katarzyna Metelska-Szaniawska, 2016. "Reassessing the Economic Effects of Post-Socialist Constitutions Using the Synthetic Control Method," Working Papers 2016-18, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Giandomenico, Rossano, 2016. "Option Pricing Models," MPRA Paper 73353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Imre Ferto & Jeremias Mate Balogh, 2016. "Are the major European wine exporters able to price discriminate across their EU extra wine export destinations?," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1624, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Missaka Warusawitharana, 2014. "The Social Discount Rate in Developing Countries," FEDS Notes 2014-10-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).