Report NEP-SEA-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suryasnia, Sofi & Primiana, Ina & Sucherly, Sucherly & Herwany, Aldrin, 2016. "Banking Strategy and Implementation of Banking ASEAN Integration Framework(ABIF)in ASEAN Community (AEC)'s Era 2020 ERA 2020," MPRA Paper 73303, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Aug 2016.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kumar, Mantu & Shah, Syed Hasanat & Sato, João Ricardo, 2016. "Time-Varying Analysis of CO2 Emissions, Energy Consumption, and Economic Growth Nexus: Statistical Experience in Next 11 Countries," MPRA Paper 73395, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Aug 2016.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & John Ravenhill, 2016. "China's evolving role in global production networks: the decoupling debate revisited," Departmental Working Papers 2016-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ingco, Katrina Nicole & Pilitro, Ver Lyon Yojie, 2016. "Stuck at a Crossroad: A Microeconometric Analysis of Fertility and Married Female Labor Force Supply in the Philippines," MPRA Paper 73351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Laksanapanyakul, Nuttawut & Yoshimi, Taiyo, 2016. "Firm-level utilization rates of regional trade agreements : importers' perspective," IDE Discussion Papers 615, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- David E. Bloom & Michael Kuhn & Klaus Prettner, 2016. "Africa’s Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend," NBER Working Papers 22560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jane Haltmaier, 2015. "The Slowdown in Global Trade," IFDP Notes 2015-12-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Katarzyna Metelska-Szaniawska, 2016. "Reassessing the Economic Effects of Post-Socialist Constitutions Using the Synthetic Control Method," Working Papers 2016-18, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Giandomenico, Rossano, 2016. "Option Pricing Models," MPRA Paper 73353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Imre Ferto & Jeremias Mate Balogh, 2016. "Are the major European wine exporters able to price discriminate across their EU extra wine export destinations?," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1624, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Missaka Warusawitharana, 2014. "The Social Discount Rate in Developing Countries," FEDS Notes 2014-10-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).