Report NEP-SEA-2016-07-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniela Marconi, 2016. "Currency co-movements in Asia-Pacific: the regional role of the renminbi," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 341, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- 奥田, 英信 & 姚, 一鳴 & 外山, 雄介, 2016. "カンボジアとフィリピンのマイクロ金融機関の経営特性 : Deaによる経営効率性の計測とその主成分分析," Discussion Papers 2016-06, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rhea Molato, 2015. "The Economic Cost of Secessionist Conflict in the Philippines," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2015-05, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Kurmas Akdogan & Neslihan Kaya Eksi & Ozan Eksi, 2016. "Cross-Border Capital Flows in Emerging Markets : Demand-Pull or Supply-Push?," Working Papers 1615, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Rosete, Alfredo, 2016. "Property, Possession, Incorporation: Another Look at Agribusiness Venture Agreements in the Philippines," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Rhea Molato, 2015. "Public-Private Wage Differentials and the Quality of Government Workers in the Philippines," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2015-06, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Clara Delavallade & David de la Croix, 2016. "Religions, Fertility, and Growth in South-East Asia," 2016 Meeting Papers 45, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2016. "The Validity of the Tourism-Led Growth Hypothesis for Thailand," MPRA Paper 72716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raj Kumari Bahl & Sotirios Sabanis, 2016. "Model-Independent Price Bounds for Catastrophic Mortality Bonds," Papers 1607.07108, arXiv.org.
- Giang, Long & Nguyen, Cuong, 2015. "Impact Assessment and Micro-Simulations of Different Policy Options for Child Benefit in Viet Nam," MPRA Paper 72628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gangadhar Dahal, 2016. "Education policies for cultivating student learning: The model of Finnish and Singaporean approach," Proceedings of Teaching and Education Conferences 3906631, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dukgeun Ahn & Maurizio Zanardi, 2016. "China - HP-SSST: Last Part of Growing Pains?," Working Papers 122796063, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Seah, Kelvin, 2016. "Immigrant Educators and Students' Academic Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 10032, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chai, Shijun & Chen, Yang & Huang, Bihong & Ye, Dezhu, 2016. "Social networks and informal financial inclusion," RIEI Working Papers 2016-04, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Sandro Claudio LERA & Didier SORNETTE, 2015. "Constrained Random Walk Models for Euro/Swiss Franc Exchange Rates: Theory and Empirics," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-33, Swiss Finance Institute.