Report NEP-SEA-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duc-Anh Le & Phu Nguyen-Van & Thi Kim Cuong Pham, 2016. "Public expenditure, growth and productivity of Vietnam’s provinces," Working Papers of BETA 2016-17, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2016.
"Pancasila, Globalisasi dan Pasar Bebas: Meneguhkan Kembali Ekonomi Pancasila sebagai Karakter Bangsa
[Pancasila Economic and the Challenges of Globalization and Free Market In Indonesia]," MPRA Paper 70279, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2016.
- Le, Chau & Nguyen, Cuong & Phung, Thu & Phung, Tung, 2014. "Poverty Assessment of Ethnic Minorities in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 70090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Indonesia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Coxhead, Ian & Vu, Linh & Nguyen, Cuong, 2016. "Migration in Vietnam: New Evidence from Recent Surveys," MPRA Paper 70217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoang, Thu Huong & Nguyen, Viet Cuong, 2014. "Do Parents Choose the Sex of their Children? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 70151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elif C Arbatli & Gee Hee Hong, 2016. "Singapore’s Export Elasticities; A Disaggregated Look into the Role of Global Value Chains and Economic Complexity," IMF Working Papers 16/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Tran, Dong Quang & Nguyen, Viet Cuong, 2014. "Having an Older Brother Is Good or Bad for Your Education And Health? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 70153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucy Nattrass & Clifford Biggs & Ausilio Bauen & Claudia Parisi & Emilio Rodriguez-Cerezo & Manuel GOMEZ BARBERO, 2016. "The EU bio-based industry: Results from a survey," JRC Working Papers JRC100357, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Sonali Jain-Chandra & Tidiane Kinda & Kalpana Kochhar & Shi Piao & Johanna Schauer, 2016. "Sharing the Growth Dividend; Analysis of Inequality in Asia," IMF Working Papers 16/48, International Monetary Fund.
- Zhai, Fan & Morgan, Peter, 2016. "Impact of the People’s Republic of China’s Growth Slowdown on Emerging Asia: A General Equilibrium Analysis," ADBI Working Papers 560, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Acosta,Pablo Ariel & Velarde,Rashiel Besana, 2015. "An update of the Philippine conditional cash transfer?s implementation performance," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 104164, The World Bank.
- Seng, Kimty, 2016. "The Effects of Market Participation on Farm Households’ Food Security in Cambodia: An endogenous switching approach," MPRA Paper 69669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kharisma, Bayu, 2016. "Can A School Operational Assistance Fund Program (BOS) Reduce School Drop-Outs During The Post-Rising Fuel Prices In Indonesia? Evidence From Indonesia," MPRA Paper 70041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Water Management Institute, IWMI, 2015. "Improving water management in Myanmar’s dry zone for food security, livelihoods and health," IWMI Reports 229586, International Water Management Institute.
- Dat Vu Hoang & Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2016. "Weighting deprivations using subjective well-being: An application to the Multidimensional Child Poverty Index in Vietnam," Working Papers hal-01293233, HAL.
- Alexei P Kireyev & Andrei Leonidov, 2016. "China’s Imports Slowdown; Spillovers, Spillins, and Spillbacks," IMF Working Papers 16/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Roberto Guimarães-Filho & Gee Hee Hong, 2016. "Dynamic Connectedness of Asian Equity Markets," IMF Working Papers 16/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Shujie Ma & Liangjun Su, 2016. "Estimation of Large Dimensional Factor Models with an Unknown Number of Breaks," Working Papers 05-2016, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Guesmi, Khaled & Kablan, Sandrine, 2015. "Financial integration and Japanese stock market," MPRA Paper 70206, University Library of Munich, Germany.