Report NEP-SEA-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew S. Yiu & Sahminan Sahminan, 2015. "Global Liquidity, Capital Inflows and House Prices in ASEAN Economies," Working Papers 142015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Nababan, Tongam Sihol, 2014.
"Membangun Sustainable Entrepreneurship Untuk Meningkatkan Daya Saing Global (Building A Sustainable Entrepreneurship In Increasing Global Competitiveness)
[Building A Sustainable Entrepreneurship I," MPRA Paper 65292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saowaruj Rattanakhamfu & Sumet Ongkittikul & Nutthawut Laksanapunyakul & Nichamon Thongpat & Natcha O-Charoen, 2015. "Thailand Country Study ASEAN Economic Community Blueprint Mid-term Review Project," Working Papers DP-2015-46, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:488131 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hank LIM & Bernard AW & LOKE Hoe Yeong, 2015. "AEC Scorecard Phase IV: Furthering the Implementation of the AEC Blueprint Measures The Singapore Country Report," Working Papers DP-2015-47, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Koji Kubo, 2015. "Evolving Informal Remittance Methods of Myanmar Migrant Workers in Thailand," Working Papers DP-2015-45, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- John C. Williams, 2015. "Macroprudential policy in a microprudential world," Speech 139, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2015. "Toward an Effective Regulatory Management System: Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2015-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Manalili, Nerlita M. & Yaptenco, Kevin F. & Manilay, Alessandro A., 2015. "Rapid Appraisal of the Postharvest Facilities Projects in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2015-31, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Mushed, Syed Mansoob & Tadjoeddin, Mohammad Zulfan, 2015. "Political economy of the Indonesian mass killing of 1965-1966," MPRA Paper 64878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Silva, Indunil & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2014. "Dynamics of Growth, Poverty and Human Capital: Evidence from Indonesian Sub-National Data," MPRA Paper 65328, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Nov 2014.
- Hyungsun Chloe Cho & Miguel Ramirez, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment And Income Inequality In Southeast Asia: A Panel Unit Root And Panel Cointegration Analysis, 1990-2013," Working Papers 1505, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Nawaz, Ahmad & Iqbal, Sana, 2015. "Does Social Performance Drives Corporate Governance Mechanism in MFIs? An Issue of Endogeneity," MPRA Paper 65312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morgan, Peter & Regis, Paulo Jose & Salike, Nimesh, 2015. "Loan-to-Value Policy as a Macroprudential Tool: The Case of Residential Mortgage Loans in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 528, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Pedro M. G. Martins, 2015. "Sub-Regional Perspectives on Structural Change," Discussion Papers 2015-03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:487892 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dwihasri, Dhaifina & Masih, Mansur, 2015. "Should investors diversify their portfolios with stocks from major trading countries? A comparative multivariate GARCH-DCC and wavelet correlation analysis," MPRA Paper 65278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Iqbal Irfany, 2015. "Inequality in emissions: Evidence from Indonesian households," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 177, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Yen-Teik Lee & Bang Dang Nguyen, 2015. "Political Connections and Firm Value: Evidence from the Regression Discontinuity Design of Close Gubernatorial Elections," Sciences Po publications 10526, Sciences Po.
- Sainan Jin & Valentina Corradi & Norman Swanson, 2015. "Robust Forecast Comparison," Departmental Working Papers 201502, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Sainan Jin, 2015. "Business Cycles, Trend Elimination, and the HP Filter," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2005, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.